Checking Your Balance Online
File A Quick And Efficient Gift Card Cash Back Request With Donotpay
Did you know that unused gift card credit is taken over by the government as unclaimed funds or returned to retailers after some time? Regardless of the amount left on your card, you dont have to say goodbye to the money or use it for the goods you dont need.
DoNotPay is a perfect solution for tackling this issue and turning the remaining gift card balance into cash with ease. With our app, you will:
- Find out whether the cash back option is allowed in your state
- Reclaim your unused gift card money even if you live in one of the states that dont have a cash back policy
- Collect all crucial details for filing a cash back request in one place
- Avoid stressful debates with support agents because we do the entire procedure in your stead
Heres what you need to do:
Once we confirm that your state approves getting cash back, we will send the request to the company. Even if it doesnt, we will find a retailers branch in a state that does and forward your claim there!
Protect Your Consumer Rights With Donotpay
Companies complicate cancellation and refund processes intentionally, hoping that consumers wouldnt want to spend hours trying to solve the issue theyre having. DoNotPay knows how important consumer rights are, and thats why we created numerous products that can help you:
- Get a refund for a faulty product or late delivery
- Return a defective item hassle-free
- Request compensation from airlines every time your flight gets delayed or canceled
- Claim warranties in less than two minutes
- File an insurance claim in a few clicks
- Cancel memberships you dont use and save some cash
- Sue companies who did you dirty in small claims court
Many people forget to cancel their free trials on time and end up paying for the services they dont even use. To prevent that, DoNotPay has developed a nifty virtual credit card that will allow you to enjoy free trials risk-free. Our virtual credit card will also help you avoid spam email notifications by generating a random email address that you can use when signing up for a free trial.
Read Also: How To Convert Vanilla Gift Card To Cash
About Unused Apple Id Balance
You can’t redeem or return Apple Gift Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards, or unused Apple ID balance for cash, except as required by law. If your jurisdiction allows for refund of redeemed gift balances, you can contact Apple Support to request a refund. When you contact Apple, please include the following information:
Run A Cracker Barrel Gift Card Check Online Sipping Wine
You can inquire about your balance on the company website. Here’s how it works:
If you provide your email address, your gift card balance will be emailed to you as well.
You May Like: Where To Get Gift Cards Online
Gift Card Balance Check
Check your gift card balance on the Raise marketplace by selecting a brand name below. We provide gift card balance links for thousands of retailers and restaurants so you can easily check your gift card balance online. Use our gift card balance checker to find out how much value is remaining on your card in just a few simple steps. Select the brand name of the gift card to verify, and enter the gift card’s information on the merchant website. You may be asked to submit your gift card number and gift card PIN to verify the balance. You can find these numbers and/or characters exactly as they appear on the back of the gift card. If you are unable to check your card balance online, please direct all inquiries to the merchant’s phone number provided for gift card balance verification.
Raise offers a convenient way for you to check your gift card balance online or over the phone. Especially when selling these cards on our gift card exchange, it is important to verify a gift card’s balance to ensure an accurate value. We verify all gift cards before listing on the marketplace to provide our buyers with the correct gift card information. All sellers on Raise are held responsible for the full gift card balance at the original time of listing, therefore it’s important to know the exact gift card balance when listing your item for sale.
Do All States Allow Cash Back For Used Gift Cards
In most retailers policies, its stated that you can return or exchange gift cards for cash only if the local gift card statute approves it. The term gift card statute refers to a law that allows or prohibits the gift card cash back option in a specific state.
Some U.S. states and Puerto Rico require retailers to provide gift card reimbursement to customers if the remaining funds are below the threshold specified by the law. You can check out the applicable cash back limitations in the table below:
You May Like: How To Use Amazon Gift Card Online
What Can I Do With An Unused Balance On My Gift Card
Upon realizing that theres a small balance left on your gift card, you may want to find a convenient way to use that last little bit of the funds. Here are some options you can consider:
- Redeem the amount left during your next visit to the retailers shopEven though it can be a really small sum, your gift card still makes the purchase price go down
- Reload the gift card and keep using itMany merchants allow customers to add value to used cards
- Use the remaining gift card money in one of the partner storesIf the retailer who provided the gift card has some partner shops, you may be able to spend your gift card there
- Donate the cardYour friends and family or some local non-profit organizations may be thrilled to receive a gift card as a present, even if its used
- Sell the card online or near youThis can be done via various websites or in a designated store. Note that you may not be entitled to receive the total value of the card after selling it
- Trade the card for a different oneYou can exchange the card you dont want to use anymore online or through an exchange kiosk
How To Check A Balance On A Mastercard Gift Card
Since Mastercard is widely accepted, a Mastercard gift card makes for an excellent birthday, Christmas or graduation gift. The gift card can be purchased in just about any amount and it doesn’t cost much to mail it to the recipient, should he or she not live close by. If you happen to be the lucky recipient of a Mastercard gift card, you will want to keep track of the balance, to prevent spending more than what’s left on the card. It’s easy to check Mastercard gift card balances with a few simple steps.
Also Check: Where Can I Use My Amazon Gift Card
Video Transcript: How To Check The Balance On Your The Home Depot Gift Cardvideo Transcript
I’m Shelley Hunter, Gift Card Girlfriend at GiftCards.com. If you have a gift card to The Home Depot — whether you purchased it from us here at GiftCards.com or in a grocery store, or directly from The Home Depot — then, to find out the balance of your card, you’re going to need to know the gift card number, as well as a PIN. And you’re probably going to have to scratch it off to get to it. If for some reason your card does not have a PIN, then you’re going to have to take it into The Home Depot and have them check the balance for you. But in most cases, if you have a card number and the PIN, click the link on this page and it will take you right to where you need to go to get the balance of your Home Depot gift card.
Cards Issued By Giftcardscom
GiftCards.com specializes in issuing Mastercard gift cards, as well as Visa, and even allows customers to personalize the cards with a photo and special message. If the gift card you received came from GiftCards.com, you can easily check Mastercard gift card balances without having to create an account . Simply head to giftcards.com/balance and enter the card’s 16-digit number. Add the CVN and check the box that proves you’re not a robot. Click the orange “Check Balance” button and your current balance will be revealed.
Also Check: What To Spend On Wedding Gift
Ask Gift Card Girlfriend
Have a gift card balance check question for Gift Card Girlfriend?
Gift Card Girlfriend Tip: I always check the balance of my gift cards before going shopping to make sure there are no surprises at the cash register. I want to know exactly how much I can spend in order to use the full value of the gift card.
How To Check Your Visa Gift Card Balance
This article was co-authored by our trained team of editors and researchers who validated it for accuracy and comprehensiveness. wikiHow’s Content Management Team carefully monitors the work from our editorial staff to ensure that each article is backed by trusted research and meets our high quality standards. This article has been viewed 92,783 times.Learn more…
When using a Visa gift card, you may occasionally lose track of its precise balance while making purchases. If you need to know how much you have left on the card, it’s easy to check your balance. To check your balance, you have two options. You can look your balance up online or call the toll free number on the back of your card.
Also Check: How To Cash In Gift Cards
Facing Financial Issues Donotpay Can Take The Burden Off Your Shoulders
If you need to count pennies at the end of each month, DoNotPay is here to help you get a payment extension and pay your bills worry-free.
Prospective students who struggle to cover their university-related costs can also rely on DoNotPay to request a college application fee waiver.
Do you think that your property taxes are too high? Use our app to reduce your property tax bill as effortlessly as possible.
How Do You Check How Much Money Is Left On A Visa Gift Card
Check CardVisaCardcardcheckgift cardHere’s the fastest way to get cash for gift cards:
Read Also: Where To Buy Engagement Gifts
Cards Bought On Mastercardgiftcardcom
InComm runs MastercardGiftCard.com and is another gift card organization that sells both traditional and business Mastercard gift cards. These cards are issued by Sutton Bank. If your card was purchased on this site, you can either call the number on the back of the card or head to balance.mastercardgiftcard.com to review how much money you have left to spend. In the provided boxes, enter your card number, expiration date and CVV. Then click the orange “Sign In” button to review your remaining balance. It’s important to note that the gift cards purchased on MastercardGiftCard.com are not reloadable, so once you’ve brought your balance to zero, you can safely toss the card.
Rely On Donotpay To Solve Your Administrative Issues
Getting your documents notarized, drawing up legal paperwork, appealing parking tickets, and similar activities usually require a lot of effort. DoNotPay offers various useful products that can help you deal with administrative problems quickly and save a lot of time. We can assist you with:
- Creating a professional legal document in under two minutes, including child travel consent forms
- File for violent crime compensation as quickly as possible
- Protect your creative work against copyright violations
- Find and apply for clinical trials to get treatments or earn some money
Don’t Miss: Do Hellofresh Gift Cards Expire
How Do I Find Out How Much Is Left On My Amazon Gift Card
How to check your Amazon gift card balance on desktopLog into your account and from the homepage, hover over Accounts & Lists, then click Your Account. Click Your Account from the account menu. Click the box that says Gift Cards. You will be taken to a page where you can view your gift card balance, as well as recent transactions using Amazon gift cards.
View Your Gift Card Balance
You can view your Amazon.com Gift Card balance in Your Account.
When you apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to an order or add one to Your Account for future purchases, we store the available balance so you can view it at any time.
To view your Amazon.com Gift Card balance:
- Some physical gift cards bought from Amazon.com don’t come with values printed on them. In this case, you can view the value by going to . In Your Orders, find the gift card order, and compare the 16-digit serial number in the order details to the serial number on the back of the gift card.
- You can review all changes to your balance in the transaction section of your , including order IDs or serial numbers.
- Your Gift Card balance doesnt include possible promotional certificates added to your account.
- Please review the to make sure that your item is eligible, when your balance is not provided as payment method during checkout.
Was this information helpful?
Also Check: How To Use Home Depot Gift Card
Where To Buy Gift Cards
Before you buy a gift card, ask if there are any restrictions on what you can buy.
Gift cards for various retailers are available:
- at Canada Post outlets
When you buy a gift card, make sure the retailer activates the card.
When you buy a gift card, you dont pay tax on the gift card. The retailer will charge tax when you buy a taxable item with the gift card. For example, you pay tax on a sweater you buy with a gift card, the same as you would when you pay with cash or credit.
Calling The Toll Free Number
- Where do I reload my Visa gift card?Carly GallagherYou can’t reload it. It should say “not refillable” somewhere on the card.Thanks!
- What does it mean when the available balance is 0?Community AnswerThis means that there is no money left on the card. If you do not recall spending the money, then the card may have expired.Thanks!
Recommended Reading: How To Say Thank You For An Unexpected Gift
How Do I Find Out How Much I Have On An Amazon Gift Card
How to check your Amazon gift card balance on desktop