Treat Someone Special To An Ebay Gift Card Today
Cant decide what to get for that special someone for their birthday or special event? Are the gifts you purchase always returned or not well-received? Dont worry, there is an easy answer to these problems. An eBay gift card with an amount of your choice can alleviate all the gift-buying stress and still show your thoughtful nature.
With an eBay gift card available for purchase online today, you can give the gift of choice. These eBay gift cards allow your special someone the flexibility to find something they like for themselves. Simply choose the amount you want to spend in intervals of $25, $50, $100, and $200, and a credit will be attributed to the card that is easy to use during the checkout process.
An eBay gift card can also be personalised and customised to suit the occasion, for example Mothers Day and Fathers Day branded cards are often released throughout the year. Gift cards for specific country locations are also available, so consider this when making your purchase.
On eBay, you can also purchase digital gifts, as well as travel vouchers and other gift certificates. However, be sure to check expiry dates on these items as they may have time constraints for use. With gift cards available on eBay in just a few simple clicks, you wont have to worry about gift buying again. Purchase an eBay gift card today and spoil that special someone in no time.
Buying An Ebay Gift Card
You can choose between physical and digital eBay gift cards. Digital gift cards are sent via email, and we offer a range of gift cards – opens in new window or tab for all occasions.
Once you’ve decided on a design, here’s how to purchase your eBay gift card:
Physical gift cards are available from most supermarkets and many other local retailers such as convenience stores and petrol stations.
TipKeep in mind that it can take up to 3 hours for the email with your digital gift card to arrive. If it’s been longer than that, check your spam or junk folder.
Lack Of Online And In
Although H& M is one of the largest retail chains in Sweden and is taking global retail markets by storm, it seems to be lagging far behind the largest U.S. retail chains with its gift cards. To H& M’s tech-savvy millennial customer base, the lack of seamless integration between online and in-store gift card functions is striking.
Much like Ross Stores, H& M lacks the technical infrastructure to provide U.S. gift card users the kind of gift card experience they have come to expect Unlike Ross Stores, however, H& M does have an internet shopping website. Where H& M cards are concerned:
- You can only purchase physical plastic gift cards, and there are no online or mobile egift card options. Physical gift cards cannot be used for online purchases.
- Gift cards can be canceled before they are shipped, but not after they are shipped, even if they are never used.
- You cannot reload your gift card unless it still has a balance, and you cannot reload gift cards online or on your mobile phone. You can only reload the card inside an H& M store at the cash register.
- If your card balance is $0.00, you will have go to an H& M store and purchase a brand new gift card.
Also Check: Abercrombie And Fitch Gift Card Balance
Things To Remember Before Using A Gift Card
- You’ll need to have an eBay account with an Australian address to spend your gift card on eBay.
- You don’t need to use PayPal to spend your gift card.
- You don’t need to spend the entire gift card amount in one purchase. We’ll save any remaining balance against your eBay account for you to spend at another time.
- If you used your gift card before, you’ll need to sign in with the same account as your previous purchase.
- You can spend more than one gift card at a time, or use a gift card on top of a voucher or discount offer. At checkout, put in one code at a time in the Gift cards, vouchers, coupons section and select Apply after each one to update your order total. You can use up to 8 codes per transaction.
- Gift cards purchased from 31 March 2018 expire 3 years after the date of issue, regardless of the expiry term stated on the card. Gift cards purchased before this date are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- Only redeem eBay gift cards when paying for an item at eBay checkout. Never give your redemption code to anyone else.
- You can’t redeem a gift card if you’re using PayPal’s Pay After Delivery option you’ll need to change your PayPal payment method.
The Best Part Of Selling Your Device Is Getting Paid
We offer the most options in the world – you can choose to be paid via check, PayPal, Direct Deposit, PrePaid Debit Card or a BuyBackWorld.com Gift Card which includes an extra 5% to spend in our store.This is your money so choose how you want to receive it.
We know time is money so we pay quick and issue payment within two business days of inspection. Once your device is received, we check that your order is complete and your items match the condition you described.If everything matches up, we make payment within two days of inspection.
Request a Free Shipping Kit
Once you submit your order, we’ll mail out your FREE Shipping Kit within one business day. The actual Shipping Kit can take 3-5 business days to reach you depending on your location. Well also email you a prepaid shippinglabel in case you change your mind and want to send your item in using your own box right away.
Your FREE Shipping Kit includes:
- Shipping Instructions and Packing Slip summarizing your order
- Free Prepaid shipping label and return padded envelope or box
- Free bubble wrap protection packs to keep your items safe
Print Your Own Labels
This is the fastest way to get paid since you can send your item out immediately without delay. Once you submit your order, we’ll instantly email you a FREE Shipping Label and Packing Slip. Simply print yourlabel, affix it to any box, and drop your package into any mailbox or bring it to your nearest Post Office.
The items you will need to print are:
Read Also: Card Balance Starbucks
Are Ebay Egift Cards Refundable
Once an eBay eGift Card has been emailed, it is non-refundable. If the intended recipient does not receive the eGift or accidentally deletes it, ask the recipient to check SPAM folders, deleted email folders or automatic filters. If the gift card is not found, contact Customer Service for assistance.
Paying With An Ebay Gift Card
You’ll need to use your redemption code to pay for an item with your gift card. Here’s where you’ll find your gift card redemption code:
- Digital cards The code is in the email we sent you
- Physical cards Scratch off the security coating on the back of the card to reveal the code
When you’re ready to make a purchase, here’s how to pay with your eBay gift card at checkout:
If you don’t have enough money on your gift card to cover the total cost of an item outright, you can pay the remaining cost using another payment method, such as a credit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Afterpay, or PayPal. You’ll see available payment methods in the listing and at checkout.
Read Also: What Is The 6 Year Anniversary Gift
Walmart Gift Card Fees Won’t Let You Save Money Or Live Better
From the retail company that’s all about “saving money and living better,” Walmart has the highest fees associated with its gift cards of any major U.S. retail chain. Walmart’s gift card fees and policies include:
- Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced.
- If your card does not have a PIN, you can use it only in a Walmart store or Sam’s Club.
- Without a PIN, you cannot check the balance of a Walmart Gift Card, but you can trade it in for a new card with a PIN at any local Walmart store or Sam’s Club in the United States.
- Walmart gift cards and egift cards can be used at Walmart stores, on Walmart.com, at Walmart and Sam’s Club gas stations, in Sam’s Club Stores, at Samsclub.com and on Vudu.com If the gift card user is not a Sam’s Club member, a 10 percent surcharge will be added to all purchases. In order to use the gift card on Vudu.com, the gift card user will have to open a Vudu account. Only physical plastic gift cards can be used at gas stations.
- Walmart gift cards have no cash value and are not returnable or refundable except where state law requires it.
- If the Walmart gift cards are purchased in a bulk order of 25 cards or more, or if the total value of the purchaser’s gift card order is more than $250, the purchaser will have to activate each of the gift cards before gifting them or they cannot be used by the gift card recipient.
Avoid Buying Gift Cards From Grocery Stores
Regulations enacted in October 2015 are enough to dissuade most from purchasing the gift cards displayed in grocery stores and supermarkets. Specifically, the reason is EMV liability shift.
EMV liability shift is a set of rules enacted by big credit card processors such as Visa and American Express. The rules make merchants who accept credit card payments liable for any fraudulent transactions that are processed without EMV chip technology at their payment processing terminals.
If a gift card is purchased with a credit card and the credit card transaction is not processed with EMV technology, the grocery merchant who sold the credit card is liable for the full amount of the gift card. That means if a gift card is purchased from a grocery store with a fraudulent credit card, and the gift card is gifted, the grocery store will get a chargeback from the bank for the full value of the fraudulent transaction.
Not all of the largest U.S. grocery retailers have EMV chip technology, and those that do not are liable for fraudulent gift card transactions. So, as a result of this liability shift, many grocery retailers are now requiring that gift cards be purchased for cash.
So, you can’t purchase gift cards unless you pay cash, and you can’t get the gift card replaced if it was purchased for cash.
Read Also: Does Cvs Sell Ebay Gift Cards
How To Use Ebay Gift Card
If you havent already signed into your PayPal account and/or havent connected your PayPal account to eBay, youll be redirected to PayPal when you click Confirm and pay to log in. Even if your eBay gift card covers the entire cost of your order, this will happen.
What Exactly Does The Recipient Receive When I Send An Ebay Egift Card
On the delivery date you choose, an email is sent from GiftCards.com to the recipient informing them of your gift, with a link to retrieve it online. The link in the email goes to a page showing eBay eGift Card you created, its value and eGift card number. This page also gives simple instructions for redeeming the eGift card.
Don’t Miss: Amazon In Addgiftcard
Are There Any Restrictions When Using An Ebay Gift Card
There are a few things to keep in mind when shopping with your eBay Card. They cannot be used to buy coins, paper money, virtual currency, coupons or more gift cards. Your gift card code is linked to the first account it is redeemed to and any remaining funds cannot be used with another account. There may be a limit to the amount of gift card/promotion codes per transaction depending on your region. Please see the terms & conditions page for more information.
Everything About Ebay Gift Card Explore The World
eBay is the worlds largest online marketplace, with everything from old video games to cars for sale. Users may either put their products up for sale or sell them for a fixed price. eBay is a great place to find one-of-a-kind things as well as daily items. Do you know anything about eBay Gift Card?
An eBay gift card is probably your idea of a great product if your customers enjoy searching eBay for great offers on vintage clothes, collectors baseball cards, and other hard-to-find products. Today in EZ PIN blog we are going to talk about eBay Gift Cards and everything you need to know about it. Elevate your business today!
Cards are available for purchase online from EZ PIN, and your customers can buy them to pay for all or part of their eBay purchase. You can use EZ PINs online service to check your sale analytics at any time.
If youve got eBay gift cards and arent sure how to use it to sell or suggest them to customers, there are a few options. The steps to selling or using card are outlined below.
There is only one card. There are so many options. eBay Cards provide the buyer with just that. If youre looking for something new, something special, or something in-between, eBay covered every gift, any occasion, and every time! Electronics, Toys, Motors, Fashion, Home & Garden, Art, Collectibles, and many other categories have billions of listings from over a million sellers. Best of all, eBay Cards have no expiration date and no fees. Now is the time to apply for it.
Don’t Miss: Are There Oculus Gift Cards
Ebay Gift Card Rules Are The Worst
If you are the lucky recipient of an eBay gift card, you can look forward to a hassle-filled redemption process governed by the kind of ultra-controlling rules for which eBay has become famous.
- The maximum value of an eBay gift card is $200, and the total amount of gift card credit that can be redeemed in a single purchase is $1,000. Why? Because eBay said so.
- In order to use the eBay gift card, the recipient must have both an eBay account and a PayPal account. A PayPal account requires that the recipient to either have a credit card or be willing to provide PayPal with complete access to a bank checking account.
- Both your eBay account and shipping address must be in the United States or you cannot use the gift card.
- If the eBay gift card is used at all, it is locked into the eBay and PayPal accounts forever. That means that the eBay gift card is completely nontransferable and cannot be sold on any gift card resale marketplace.
- You cannot purchase another gift card if you want to pay for any portion of your purchase with a gift card. In other words, you will have to remove any gift cards from your shopping cart before you’ll be able to complete a payment using a gift card.
As with all eBay customer unfriendly hassle-filled policies, eBay claims that security is the reason for their strict rules. In general, the eBay gift card is not a good retail gift card option.
Ebay Gift Cards On Ebay:
Being an eBay product, you can find the gift cards on their website and being straight from the source you could get some discount on the cards for purchasing in bulk. This is quite an advantage for small companies enabling them to give their employees a generous Christmas gift.
Hope you found this helpful in knowing Where to Buy eBay Gift Cards for your friends and family.
You May Like: Can You Use Cabela\’s Points At Bass Pro
What Is The Shipping Time For Giftcardscoms Ebay Gift Cards
Like all merchant cards on GiftCards.com, orders placed weekdays between 8 AM and 5 PM EST are typically processed within 24 hours of receiving payment. Orders placed over the weekend may take 48 to 72 hours to process. Once processed, gift card delivery is estimated below and is subject to change.
- USPS Standard Mail: Estimate 5-10 business days
- USPS Trackable Mail: 5-8 business days
- UPS Ground: 5-8 business days
- Priority: 4-5 business days
- Express: 2-5 business days
How Are Ebay Egift Cards Delivered
eBay eGift Cards are delivered as follows:
- Your recipient will receive an email message from GiftCards.com that contains your message, selected video or picture and a link to the eGift card.
- The link will take the recipient to the eGift card where it can either be printed, redeemed online, or shown to the clerk at checkout in the merchant location.
- In some cases, the merchant may specify that an eGift card must be used online. Please refer to redemption instructions on this page, directly underneath the card image, for specific instructions.
- You will also receive a confirmation email. If the recipient does not receive the merchant eGift card, instruct the recipient to check email as well as any SPAM or promotion folders or automatic filters for an email from GiftCards.com.
Don’t Miss: Dd Card Balance